All our vehicles come fully equipped allowing you to camp with minimal fuss.
Packing boxes keep everything tidy and easily accessible and labeled for your convience.
If you choose to stay in lodges, all camping equipment can be removed leaving the vehicle as your own safari 4×4 vehicle.
For a full list of equipment, please see below:
- Camping: Ground or roof Tent (2 man), camp bed or mattress, pillow, Maasai sheet and duvets with covers, towels, extra blankets, side awning, rubber mallet/peg extractor.
- Cutlery & Crockery: Full set of knives, forks and spoons, dinner plates, side plates, bowls (melanine), wine glasses, mugs, plastic glasses, egg cups.
- Kitchen: gas cooker, grill with legs to cook over a fire, kettle, set of saucepans and frying pan, chopping boards (2 sizes), set of knives(bread, veg etc), wooden spoons x 2, kitchen scissors, ladle, slotted spoon, whisk, turner and masher, vegetable peeler, tongs, flat grater, measuring jug, waiters corkscrew, tin opener, table cloth and tea towels x2, Tupperware (various sizes), egg box, flask and 2 travel mugs.
- Utility: washing up bowl, dishcloths and pot scorers, scrubbing brush, washing up soap, washing powder, clothes line, kitchen foil/clingfilm, loo rolls and kitchen roll, matches and lighter.
- General Equipment: 50 Ltr Fridge, cool bag, table, chairs x2, 6kg gas bottle, water containers x2, fuel cans x2, welding gloves, 1st aid kit, wind up LED flashlight, slingshot, axe, saw, shovel, fire extinguishers, pump up flower shower, lights, storage boxes, glasses repair kit, GPS, mobile phone, radio with ipod connection, invertor for charging small appliances, tool kit, hidden safe, lockable storage area.
- We will also supply you with a food starter box,